In past issues Fenestration has covered topics including:
- Zero Energy ready homes and related cost projections,
- Super Windows – durability, sustainabilty and performance,
- Zero Waste
- Standard Stud Wall Performance
- H1 Thermal Losses – what you need to know
- Are Zero Carbon houses feasible?
- An in-depth dive into MBIE’s new H1 building Code requirements and what they mean in practical
The magazine is written for the New Zealand market. It is well researched with contributions from industry experts and it offers insights into matters affecting the industry.
The next Autumn issue will be available in April and you can receive your ongoing complimentary copies simply by responding to the email below.