HYDRA Roof is a breathable, fire retardant, self-supporting, tri laminate, flexible underlay, designed with HYDRA’s GRIPSPOT technology for ultimate safety during roof construction.
Hydra Roof is a Branz Appraised product and is an integral part of the Marshall Weatherization Specification. Specifically developed for the New Zealand built environment. HYDRA Roof guarantees to stand tough against our unique weather conditions and meet all local code requirements.
Key Features and Benefits
- Fire retardant, flammability index of ≤5 as per AS1530
- UV Exposure 14 days
- Tri-laminate offers high strength and light weight
- GripSpot provides a slip resistant walking surface
- HYDRA Breathable Barrier Layer prevents water but allows for transfer of moisture vapour
- HYDRY Technology bottom layer is designed to absorb moisture in the roof space
- Suitable on timber and steel frame
- Suitable with pressed metal and masonry tiles
- Suitable with profiled metal roofing
- Suitable in all Wind Zones stated in NZS 3604 up to and including, extra high
- Forms part of the Marshall Weatherization System
- Available in 1250mm x 20m & 1250mm x 40m
For more information, contact Marshall Innovations on 0800 776 9727, or check the website: www.mwnz.com.