Veosys is a stainless-steel hinge perfect for any high moisture or salt environment, including coastal homes, outdoor kitchens, and indoor pools and gyms.
Produced with quality stainless steel, equivalent to kitchen sinks and insulated water bottles, Veosys provides a high resistance to corrosion.
Veosys is the perfect choice for designers wanting to leverage the durability of stainless steel to bring their dreams to life and ensure the longevity of their design. It is the ideal hinge for coastal kiwi living – for Kiwis who practically live outside in the summer and want the convenience of a complete outdoor kitchen.
Veosys is an expansion of Hettich’s existing hinge range, with its award-winning technology and integrated soft close system, now available for a broader range of applications.
Raise the expectations for reliable outdoor kitchens with Veosys. Operating at impressive temperatures where others would struggle, this stainless-steel hinge is a robust all-rounder for challenging design situations.
- Stainless steel
- Grade 304
- Silver colour
- Door frame full overlay, half overlay, inset
- Closing function automated soft-close at 35°
- Retains full, smooth closing action between 5 and 40°C
- Neutral Salt Spray tried and tested for 120 hours, for a high resistance to corrosion you can trust
- Integrated Silent System, soft-closing functionality, for doors that can’t be slammed
- Facilitates high-end, durable design in difficult spaces
Available to the New Zealand market late September.
Learn more via Hettich and selected Hettich partners www.designwithhettich.co.nz.