Moda Altro is a premium range of engineered wood flooring designed for the Kiwi lifestyle.
Offering modern colour tones, beautiful wide planks, and complimentary herringbone and stair nosings to match, Moda Altro is a curated collection of timber and is perfect for those wanting an on-trend, cohesive interior.
Moda Altro includes all the popular colours, styles and benefits of Moda, but with additional features such as a wider plank and a more sustainable core material, Moda Altro provides all the options for high-end, luxury residential homes.
Moda Altro exudes a brightness that will linger long in the memory. It is sustainably certified and is the perfect solution for those living a green lifestyle and seeking a healthy home. In fact, it may just be Fortés most eco-friendly collection yet!
The range is developed and exclusively supplied in New Zealand by Forté.
Moda Altro benefits
- Beautiful wide European Oak planks (220mm)
- Feature or light feature grade (colour dependent)
- Stylish colours developed from the latest global trends
- Matching herringbone (some colours) and stair nosings for a cohesive look
- Unique NatureMatte finish for a natural look and feel
- Hevea core for improved dimensional stability
- PEFC® certified
- Low VOC, and does not contain any added formaldehyde
- Compatible with most types of underfloor heating
- Can be sanded 2-3 times if needed
- 25 year residential warranty
- 5 year commercial warranty
More info on the collection see: https://forte.co.nz/collections/Moda%20Altro
The full collection can be viewed at: https://forte.co.nz/wood-flooring?brand=moda-altro