Moda is a curated collection of pre-finished engineered timber flooring with an array of stylish colours – featuring a unique finish that is unlike anything else in New Zealand. Moda’s SilkMatte finish looks and feels raw and untouched like an oil, but with added durability and repairability. Crafted in Europe from sustainably certified European Oak, Moda is Forté’s most eco-friendly range yet.
‘Moda’, means ‘fashion’ in Italian, it is inspired by unforgettable European destinations and designed to evoke the feeling of a relaxing escape. Colour cues have been taken from warm sunsets over the Amalfi Coast, the cobblestoned streets of Como and the ancient buildings of Verona, then translated into timber surfaces that kiwis will love. The Moda collection – A little of la dolce vita right here in Aotearoa.
The Moda Collection is suitable for residential and light commercial applications.
Top features of The Moda Collection
- Engineered timber product
- 4mm feature grade European Oak wear layer
- Exclusive SilkMatte finish gives the look of an oil but with added durability and repairability
- Lightly brushed surface gives subtle texture to the wood grain pattern
- Minor surface damages can be spot-repaired
- Periodic maintenance required, using Moda care products
- Sustainably sourced and crafted in Europe, FSC-certified, no added formaldehyde
- 10 stylish colours inspired by iconic Italian destinations and developed with European trends in mind
- Available in 190mm wide planks, 300mm wide planks, herringbone, and chevron
- Matching stair nosings and transitions available
- Matching stains available which can be used to colour cabinetry, furniture and more for a seamless look
- Supplied Pre-finished and ready to walk on as soon as installation is complete
The introduction of Moda Collection resulted in the phasing out of Forté’s longstanding Smartfloor range. Smartfloor was Forté’s first engineered timber flooring brand and was in the market for over a decade. Moda has many similarities and additional benefits including a new improved finish and sustainable certification.
Moda and Smartfloor similarities:
- Both ranges consist of engineered Oak flooring, with almost identical dimensions (Moda: 190mm W x 16mm H x 2.1m L / Smartfloor: 189mm W x 15mm H x 2.2m L)
- Equivalent price point
- Wide range of colours (10 in each)
Moda’s SilkMatte finish was developed in Europe by the Forté team and is unique worldwide, available exclusively in New Zealand from Forté.
LEARN MORE: www.forteflooring.co.nz or call: 0508 35 66 77
Auckland – 373 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland (Inside Evoque)
Pukekohe – 3 Keith Place, Pukekohe, Auckland
Wellington – Ground Floor – The Woolstore, 262 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington
Queenstown – 313 Hawthorne Drive, Frankton, Queenstown
BOOK A VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT: www.forteflooring.co.nz/virtual-appointment