Brick or schist claddings or feature walls have never looked better or been easier to install, than with RED TABBED®, an exciting New Zealand innovation aimed at architects and builders.
RED TABBED™ prefabricated panels create an authentic result without the usual mess, fuss and delays of traditional construction methods. They utilise a new moulding technology invented in 2016 that creates large modular panels from elements like brick, stone or tiles into a bigger assembly ready for easy installation. Simple but effective.
The inspiration for RED TABBED™ Flat-Packed Masonry came from the change occurring in the construction industry – shifting away from onsite work to off-site prefabrication. Workflow changed as builders began demanding prefabricated structures to be delivered to site ready for assembly.
RED TABBED™ FPM panels are made off site and quickly assembled on site achieving amazing speed, simplicity, cost savings, cashflow improvements, labour savings and improved safety.
The RED TABBED™ patented system benefits include:
- Panels are pre-insulated at the time of manufacture removing the requirement for in-wall insulation.
- Panels are light (13kgs each) and can be assembled from a cherry picker, removing the need for scaffolding.
- Panels do not need a specialized masonry subcontractor, i.e. bricklayer or stonemason.
- Panels join together to create a waterproof outer layer.
- No more loose brick or stone! Masonry elements are thinly cut and pre-formatted into RED TABBED® panels in their New Zealand factory, superseding traditional brick and masonry construction methods.
- RED TABBED™ FPM even eliminates mortar and adhesives normally associated with these finishes. With FPM there is no ‘wet work.’
RED TABBED™ FPM panels are a system for the future – designed and manufactured to have no forecast end of life. In 500 years they should still be in use and future generations will look back and clearly see how this wonderful lasting technology has survived the test of time.
RED TABBED® is made in New Zealand, and available through local building merchants.
Find out more at www.redtabbed.co.nz